The Audio Visual Department offers a large variety of services. If it involves video, audio, or electronics and you need help just ask.
Daily Services include but are not limited to:
1. Equipment Rentals
2. Equipment reservations for faculty and staff members.
3. Video Editing
4. ITV Classes
5. Video Conferencing
6. Audio editing
7. Converting Videos
8. Technical support for Blackboard and Wimba
9. Support for faculty, staff and students with AV equipment in the classroom
10. Sale of scantrons, headphones, jump drives, and other small electronics.
11. Support for evaluation surveys.
12. Room reservations for Marine Room, LIB 150, LIB251, LIB253.
15. Converting documents
16. Check-out education videos
1st Place with ROV
First Place Lake Superior State University
One of only two teams to complete the event. Others in the group of 11 participants included: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, University of Arizona, Monterey Peninsula College, Cape Fear Community College of Wilmington-North Carolina
2003 Marine Advanced Technology Center (MATE), Remotely Operated Vehicle Competition
Open All-Around Champion
June 14, 2003
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)