The Audio Visual Department offers a large variety of services. If it involves video, audio, or electronics and you need help just ask.
Daily Services include but are not limited to:
1. Equipment Rentals
2. Equipment reservations for faculty and staff members.
3. Video Editing
4. ITV Classes
5. Video Conferencing
6. Audio editing
7. Converting Videos
8. Technical support for Blackboard and Wimba
9. Support for faculty, staff and students with AV equipment in the classroom
10. Sale of scantrons, headphones, jump drives, and other small electronics.
11. Support for evaluation surveys.
12. Room reservations for Marine Room, LIB 150, LIB251, LIB253.
15. Converting documents
16. Check-out education videos
Exclusive Invitation to Present
Honorable Mention Lake Superior State University
LSSU was one of five finalists that were invited to present papers at the conference. The other universities that were invited were: Cornell University, Michigan Tech, Air Force Academy, and University of Puerto Rico.
2006 UPADI Pan American Federation of Engineering Societies Convention for Engineers