Clearing your Web browser cache forces the browser to load the latest versions of Web pages and programs you visit.
- Click Tools from the Internet Explorer menubar
- Click Internet Options
- Click the General tab
- Click the Delete Files button in the Temporary Internet files section
- If you still have a problem, repeat the steps above and restart the computer.
- Click Edit from the Firefox menubar
- Click Preferences from the Edit menu
- Expand the Advanced menu by clicking the plus sign
- Click Cache
- Click the Clear Cache button
- Click the wrench icon on browser tool bar
- Select Tools
- Select Clear browsing data
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data