NOW HIRING FOR 2014-15 SCHOOL YEAR!
Apply Online Through Anchor Access
Click Anchor Access - Student - Student Employment - View Student Jobs 14/15 - Norris Center
Please attach a complete resume, as well as any certifications you may have.
Jobs That Are Available Include
Supervisors, SAC Monitor, Lifeguards, & General Workers
LSSU Campus Recreation promotes student success and is dedicated to serve LSSU and surrounding communities by encouraging healthy lifestyles through fun, purposeful and quality programs, student development, and leadership opportunities.
As staff members of the department of Campus Recreation, we have the unique opportunity to provide within the diverse university community, opportunities in which participants can enhance their quality of life through recreational experiences.
It is therefore our vision:
- That we instill in our community the desire for a healthy and active lifestyle.
- That we are advocates for a service ethic, which emphasizes leadership, cooperation, and partnerships throughout the campus community.
- That we consciously link our purpose to the strategic plan of the university.
- That we develop employment opportunities that emphasize ethical work behaviors, customer service, and enhance the academic mission.
- That we will continuously strive to offer opportunities that emphasize fun and creative experiences.
By dedicating ourselves to this vision we are committed to improving university life by creating and maintaining a culture of student leaders and an involved campus community.