Certificate: Information Processing
This program prepares you for entry-level positions as a word processor or receptionist. The program develops other fundamental skills in communications, computer applications and records management. Requires minimum of 32 credits.
This certificate program is Not eligible for federal financial aid.
- BUSN226 Records Management 3
- COMM101 Fundamentals of Speech 3
- DATA225 Word Processing 3
- DATA231 Database 3
- DATA235 Spreadsheets 3
- DATA261 Multimedia Applications 3
- ENGL110 First-Year Composition I 3
- OFFC112 Keyboard Skillbuilding 1
Sufficient elective credits must be completed so that at least 32 semester credits have been earned.