Athletic Training Students
Lake Superior State University
2012-2013 Athletic Training Students
Advice to Future Athletic Training Students from current students
- Plan ahead, get your modules done early, and have fun getting to know your athletes.
- Be sure to get to know your fellow classmates, study with them and practice skills with them. It will benefit you more than you can ever imagine. Also, get your sleep and have some fun, you only get to do this once.
- Don’t procrastinate while doing your modules. Get them done early so you don’t have to sweat bullets at the end of the semester. Remember to relax and have fun.
- DO NOT PROCRASTINATE! Have Confidence in yourself!
- This is not a good program for current athletes. Get your hours done early.
- This is a great program for people who are interested in helping people who have been injured
- Students need to look at if athletic training is what they want to do. It’s a lot of work, but if it’s what you want to do then it is a good career choice fir that person. Don’t save things for the last minute.
- Be sure to get all your hours in on time, actually ahead of time. Stay on top of your classes and try not to fall behind. Do your modules before they’re due.
Student Athletic Trainer's Assocation (link)