Explore Engineering - Discover Your Future!
- 2016 Summer Robotics Camps dates announced. Now taking applications!
- Applications for 2016-17 School of Engineering scholarships need to be post-marked by February 19. Visit Financial Aid for funding alternatives.
- Applications for 2016-17 Engineering House residency due February 2 for returning students. New student applications are due by April 10.
News and Events
2015-16 Senior Projects presentations and demonstrations: Friday, April 29 beginning at 1:15 pm in CAS 123.
Click here for the senior projects brochure (hi res PDF).
Please watch for any notes posted throughtout the building.
- 1:15 pm:
Presentation by LIFT & CRS
- 2 pm:
Presentation by SAGA in CAS 123
Demonstration by LIFT & CRS in CAS 125
- 2:30 pm:
Presentation by RVI in CAS 123
Demonstration by SAGA in CAS 125
- 3 pm:
Presentation by 3S in CAS 123
Demonstration by RVI in CAS 124
- 3:30 pm:
Presenation by MAC in CAS 123
Demonstration by 3S in CAS 120
- 4 pm:
Demonstration by MAC in CAS 122
Engineering student ranks in top 3 at Al Owens Classic
April 23, 2016 - Nolin Livingston, an LSSU manufacturing engineering technology senior, placed 3rd in the hammer throw at the Al Owens Classic track & field meet. The 54.40m (178.4ft) throw at the GVSU-hosted event was his personal best. 1st was 68.55m (ranked 1st in the nation), and 2nd was 60.50m (ranked 9th in the nation). Congratulations Nolin!
Living Learning Community
- Learn about our Engineering Living Learning Community
- Living Learning Community Housing Application Form
- Returning Student Deadline: Feb. 2
- Incoming Student Deadline: April 10