LSSU is one of the many excellent colleges and universities that offer degrees in engineering and technology in the Midwest. There are many reasons why LSSU might be the right school for you – here are a few:
- Our emphasis is on educating students..
- Our faculty members are dedicated to teaching with a mixture of solid academic and industrial experience.
- Our classes and laboratories are taught by full-time professors.
- Our engineering classes are small – typically 10-15 students.
- Our atmosphere fosters collaboration and teamwork.
- Our Product Development Center offers students real-world experience.
Our faculty and staff are focused on one thing: seeing you succeed in college. Our goal is to turn you into a high quality, high value engineer who will flourish upon graduation. If this type of collegiate learning environment interests you, please investigate further, and consider what an LSSU engineering degree can do for you!
Once again, welcome. If there is anything else that we can do to assist you, please don’t hesitate to call or e-mail.
We would love to hear from you!
- Dr. David Roland Finley, Dean, College of Business & Engineering
firstname.lastname@example.org | 906-635-2207 or 635-2426
- Dr. David Baumann,, School Chair
email@example.com | 906-635-2142
- Dr. Robert Hildebrand, Coordinator for Mechanical Engineering
firstname.lastname@example.org | 906-635-2139
- Prof. Jim Devaprasad, Coordinator for Manufacturing Engineering Technology & Engineering Technology
email@example.com | 906-635-2131
- Dr. Andrew Jones, Coordinator for Electrical & Computer Engineering
firstname.lastname@example.org | 906-635-2138
- Laura Bofinger, Academic Administrative Assistant
email@example.com | 906-635-2207
- Jeanne Shibley, Administrative Assistant
firstname.lastname@example.org | 906-635-2597
Opportunities to work with the Product Development Center on entrepreneurial innovations such as this one for Marble Arms.
Small enough to know your professors (but no mercy when it comes to racquetball).
Participate in senior projects ranging from green energy initiatives (view the 3M Cool Film project video) to robotic workcells.