- 1. Munoz-Hernandez, A., Mayer, A.S., Watkins D.W., 2011. Integrated Hydrologic-Economic-Institutional Model of Environmental Flows Strategies for the Rio Yaqui basin, Sonora, Mexico, Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management, 137, 227; doi:10.1061/(ASCE)WR.1943-5452.0000108
- 2. Pastore C.L., M.B. Green, D.J Bain, A. Munoz-Hernandez, et al. 2010.Tapping Environmental History to Recreate America Colonial Hydrology. Environmental Science and Technology Journal, 44 (23): 87988803
- 3. Mayer, A.S., and Munoz-Hernandez A., 2009. Integrated Water Resources Optimization Models: An Assessment of a Multidisciplinary Tool.
- 1. Munoz-Hernandez, A. 2008. Integrated Water Resources Management for the Yaqui Basin, Sonora, Mexico. Master Report. Michigan Technological University.
- 2. Munoz-Hernandez, A.2003. Determining Heavy Metals in Water and Sediment in El Tecolote mine, Sonora Mexico. Master Thesis. University of Sonora.
- 1. Munoz-Hernandez, A and Lawford R., 2012. Understanding Droughts and their Agricultural Impact in North America at the Basin Scale through the Development of Satellite Based Drought Indicators. American Geophysical Union.
- 2. Munoz-Hernandez, A.2010. Overview of drought impacts and water management in Northern Mexico. Global Earth Observation System/ Drought Research Initiative Workshop.
- 3. Munoz-Hernandez, A.2010. Drought in Northern Mexico. Fifth Annual DRI Workshop.
- 4. Munoz-Hernandez, A. Arrigo, J.S., Adams, L.E., Bain, D.J., Bray, E.N., Green, M.B., Huang, M., Wilson, J., Wollheim W.M.,2009. Water Scarcity in the Northeast Corridor During the Nineteenth Century and its Correlation to Infrastructure Development. American Geophysical Union.
- 5. Arrigo, J.S., Munoz-Hernandez, A, Zalzal, K., 2009. Historical Climate Variability in the Northeast: Characterization of the Pre-Instrumental Climate State and its Influence on a Changing Water Balance. American Geophysical Union.
- 6. Vörosmarty C. and Munoz-Hernandez A. 2009. The Pilot Study on Water Indicators. Synthesis Summer Institute Capstone Event presenter: Advancing predictability of water cycle dynamics at the catchment scale. University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.
- 7. Vörosmarty C. and Munoz-Hernandez A. 2009. Operational Tracking of the State of Global Water Resources. The Global Terrestrial Network-Hydrology (GTN-H). Workshop and Fourth Season of the GTN-H Coordination Panel.
- 8. Munoz-Hernandez, A. and Mayer, A.S., 2008. Achieving Sustainability in a Semi-Arid Basin in Northwest Mexico through an Integrated Economic-Hydrologic-Institutional Model. American Geophysical Union.
- 9.Zalzal K., Munoz-Hernandez A., and Arrigo J., Synthesizing US Colonial Climate: Available Data and a Proxy Adjustment Method. American Geophysical Union.
- 10.Duncan J., Brandt S., Greco F., Kim H., Kumar S., Lally M., Munoz-Hernandez A., Parolari A., Pastore C., Salant N., Zalzal K., and Green M., 2008. Exploring Hydrologic Dynamics During the Colonial Era in the Northeastern United States. The Consortium of Universities for the Advancement of Hydrologic Science (CUAHSI).
- 11. Munoz-Hernandez, A. and Mayer, A.S., 2008. Sustainable Groundwater and Surface Water Management in the Rio Yaqui Basin, Sonora, Mexico. Joint Assembly, American Geophysical Union.
- 12. Munoz-Hernandez, A. and Mayer, A.S., 2008. The Impacts of Climate Change on Water Resources in a Semiarid Region in Mexico: The Rio Yaqui-Basin. Regional Climate Forum for Northwest Mexico and the Southwest United States.
- 13. Munoz-Hernandez, A. and Mayer, A.S., 2007. The Impacts of Climate Change and Variability on Water Resources in a Semiarid Region in Mexico: The Rio Yaqui-Basin, American Geophysical Union.
- 14. Munoz-Hernandez, A. and Mayer, A.S., 2007. Calibration and Uncertainty of a Surface Water Model: The Rio Yaqui-Basin, Mexico. Society of Hispanic Professionals Engineers.
- 15. Munoz-Hernandez, A. and Mayer, A.S., 2006. Calibration and Uncertainty of a Surface Water Model for a Large Basin in a Semiarid Region: The Rio Yaqui-Basin, Mexico. American Geophysical Union.