• Entrepreneurship • Research Methodology and Scales • Culture • Marketing • International Consumer Behavior with etic viewpoint
I am currently working on the following manuscripts:
• Wilhelms, Ralf (2013) Social Benefits as Part of the Equation to Determine the Economic Viability of High Speed Trains. Journal of Modern Transportation. (review TRANSJOUR-2012-21)
• Wilhelms, R., (2013). Finding A Balance for Small Business – Total Quality Management and Reengineering as a tool for Small Businesses
• Wilhelms, R., (2013). Business Reengineering a Tool for Small Business. The paper is accepted for a conference in Atlanta April, 2013.
• Cross Cultural Consumer Behavior Study (2013), Purchase behavior of customers in Argentina and China
• Editorial Board – International Journal of Business and Management Research - IJbmr.org (2008-Present)
• Reviewer – Journal of Health Organization and Management (2010-Present) – Strategic Management
• Guest Reviewer – Journal of Business Research (2011-2012) – Special Issue
Refereed Research Papers in Journals and Book
• Wilhelms, R., (2012). Cultural layers: A Practical Approach for International Marketing, International Journal of Business Research, Academy of International Business and Economics 12(5).
• Wilhelms, R., (2012). The Power of Compliments: Generating Positive Behavior Changes in Freshmen Students, ACBSP Annual Edition: Managing Business Education in the New Fiscal Reality, Volume 3. Overland Park, Kansas: Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
• Shaki, M., and Wilhelms, R., (2010). Additive and Subtractive Differentiation Strategy, International Academy of Business Disciplines, 17(2).
• Wilhelms, R., Shaki, M. and Cheng-Fu, H., (2009), How we communicate about cultures: A Review of Systems for Classifying Cultures, and proposed Model for Standardization, Competitiveness Review, Emerald Publishing 19(2).
Peer-reviewed Conference Proceedings (full text)
• Wilhelms, R. (2012). Practical approach to International Marketing. Annual Academy of International Business and Economics Conference, Las Vegas, NV.
• Phillips, L. and Wilhelms, R. (2010). A Viability study of the French Luxury Fashion Industry. Global Marketing Conference, Tokyo.
• Wilhelms, R., Shaki M. (2010). Strategy a Global Perspective, International Academy of Business Disciplines, Differentiation, Las Vegas, NV.
• Wilhems, Ralf (2009), Global Entrepreneurship, International Leadership for Tomorrow, 8th Annual Leadership Conference , San Diego, CA
• Wilhelms, Ralf (2006), Cultural Influences in Management, USIU International Business Conference, Paris, France.
• Wilhelms, R. (2012). Innovative Practices in Regional Exporting/FDI Attraction Strategies, June 29, 2012, Michigan State University, Michigan.
• Wilhelms, R. (2012). 23rd Annual CCIS Conference, College Consortium for International Studies, March 28-30, 2012, Washington DC.
• Wilhelms, R. (2011). MAP-Works: Improving Student Success and Retention, Webinar December, 2011.
• Wilhelms, R. (2011). Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs “ACBSP”. Seminar Series, Maintenance of ACBSP Accreditation, October 5-6, 2011, Dayton, Ohio.
• Wilhelms, R. (2011). Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs Conference. Region 4, Dayton, Ohio.