Redefining the Classroom

Right to Appeal

A student whose aid is suspended may request reinstatement through the Financial Aid Appeals Committee. The student must effectively demonstrate that the failure to meet SAP was due to an unusual or extenuating circumstance, and explain what has changed. The directions and required forms for the appeal process are available online at