Giving CashBecause the LSSU Foundation is a tax exempt, non-profit organization, your gifts to LSSU through the Foundation are deductible to the full extent of United States and Canadian laws per the Internal Revenue Service (US) and Revenue Canada (Canada) regulations. Please consult your financial and legal professionals for the tax implications of giving.
Yes, you can give:
- Currency (US or Canadian)
- Personal Checks, Money Orders and Bank Drafts
- Please make your checks payable to "LSSU Foundation"
- Credit Card donation via our secured site – click here
- Electronic Funds Transfer click here
- Wire Transfer from your bank to ours (long time LSSU supporter, Central Savings Bank, Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan, handles all of our wire transfers.
Please contact the Foundation Office (906) 635-2665 for wire transfer instructions.
Donations may be sent to:
650 W Easterday Ave
Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the LSSU Foundation office.