Students is the Honors Program have been given the privilege of exclusive rights to the use of Ontario Hall (one of our historic Row Houses). Entering Freshmen are eligible to live in Ontario Hall if space allows. (In each of the last few years, there has been space for incoming freshmen.)
Current residents are given preference for subsequent years if their GPAs are 3.4 or higher and they are making satisfactory progress towards the honors degree.
How to Apply for Honors Program Housing
1) Students should write 'Ontario Hall' as their housing choice on their Housing Application.
----- If a student has already submitted a Housing Application, a change of preferance may be sent to Kristen Hartman (firstname.lastname@example.org)) from Housing and Residential Life. Please also 'cc' the message to the Honors Director (email@example.com).
2) Students must submit the Living Learning Community Application (LLC) and request Ontario Hall as their LLC of choice.
-----Pending a review by the Honors Director, applicants are cleared to live in Ontario Hall.
-----More information about our Living Learning Communities may be found here.
More Information about Campus Housing
Please go LSSU's Housing Office page.
Ontario Hall Offers Students:
- large double rooms
- more common area space
- a kitchen and laundry facilities
- a central campus location
- the oppotunity to live in one of the original Fort Brady buildings
- the chance to interact with other fellow Honors students, outside of classes