Finals Week Hours
- Friday, April 25, 7:30 am - 11 pm
- Saturday, April 26, 10 am - 11 pm
- Sunday, April 27, 10 am - Midnight
- Monday, April 28, 7 am - Midnight
- Tuesday, April 29, 7 am - Midnight
- Wednesday, April 30, 7 am - 11 pm
- Thursday, May 1, 7 am - 11 pm
- Friday, May 2, 7:30 am - 5 pm
- Saturday, May 3, CLOSED
- Sunday, May 4, CLOSED
Academic Year Hours
- M-Th 7:30 am to 11 pm
- F 7:30 am to 6 pm
- Sat 11 am to 6 pm
- Sun 10 am to 11 pm
Lake Superior State University KJS Library
Foundation Center Cooperating Collection
The KJS Library is a Cooperating Collection of the
The collection is located adjacent to the reference department
on the main floor and is available to the public during regular
library hours. As a member of this nationwide network of libraries,
community foundations, and other nonprofit agencies, the KJS Library
provides visitors with free public access to a core collection of
materials for grantseekers, including:
- Grants and Proposals Bibliography
- The 21st Century Nonproft, 2nd ed.
- Americaís NonProfit Sector: A Primer, 2nd ed.
- The Board Memberís Book, 3rd ed.
- Finding Funding, 5th ed.
- The Foundation Centerís Guide to Proposal Writing
- The Foundation Centerís Guide to Winning Proposals II
- The Foundation Directory
- Foundation Fundamentals
- Foundation Grants to Individuals
- Foundations and Public Policy
- Grantseekerís Guide to Winning Proposals
- National Directory of Corporate Giving
- Securing Your Organizationís Future
Other resources will be listed as they become available.