Who should take an online course?
Online courses are different from traditional courses. Not everyone is cut out to take online courses. Who should take online classes?
- A motivated learner. Able to be self-directed in study, and willing to study more than for a traditional class.
- Someone who has self-discipline (procrastinators might want to procrastinate a little longer... ).
- Possess computer skills, and has access to equipment that meets the minimum requirements.
- An individual who has excellent time management skills.
- A student who has very good reading and writing skills (on-line classes require more reading and writing than traditional classes).