Proposals - MIPSA 2015
Presentation (paper), panel, roundtable, and teaching poster proposals are welcome on any topic that involves government, politics, or public policy at the international, national, state, local, or tribal levels.
Participation proposals may be submitted through the appropriate on-line form. Proposals may also be submitted by e-mail, e-mail attachment, fax, or mail (see specifications below).
Students, both graduate and undergraduate, are encouraged to submit proposals.
The submission deadline for all proposals is Septermber 4, 2015.
- MIPSA 2015 Presentation (Paper) Proposal Form
- MIPSA 2015 Panel Proposal Form
- MIPSA 2015 Roundtable Proposal Form
- MIPSA 2015 Teaching Poster Proposal Form
- MIPSA 2015 Chair/Discussant Proposal Form
- MIPSA 2015 Research Poster Proposal Form
Proposals submitted by means other than the on-line form should be single-spaced, labeled "MIPSA 2015 Proposal" at the top, and include, in order--and beginning on new lines--the following information:
- Type of proposal (presentation, panel, roundtable, teaching poster, chair/discussant)
- Title of proposal
- Primary affiliation
- Mailing address
- Work phone
- Cell or Home phone
- E-mail address
- Abstract (150-250 words)
- Audiovisual needs (if any)
- Scheduling constraints (if any)
- Special needs (if any)
Panel proposals should include this information, on separate pages, for all participants (omitting only the abstract for the chair). Roundtable proposals should include this information (except for the abstract) for the chair and all participants, as well as an abstract for the roundtable itself. Proposals for teaching posters should describe the course in the abstract and include a copy of the course syllabus. Offers to serve as a chair or discussant may substitute, for the title of the proposal, the subject areas in which one is volunteering, and the abstract should provide a summary of one's background in those areas. Proposals should be sent to the program chair:
- Dr. Roger Durham
- Department of Political Science
- Aquinas College
- Grand Rapids, MI 49506
- phone: +1-616-632-2840
- e-mail: email@example.com