- Women’s Volleyball vs. Tiffin, Friday October 9th in the Bud Cooper Gym at 7:00 pm.
- Women’s Volleyball vs. Ohio Dominican, Saturday October 10th in the Bud Cooper Gym at 1:00 pm.
- The pool will be closed Sunday October 11th and Monday October 12th.
- Also on Tuesday, October 13th the pool will follow Monday Hours.
Learn to Swim and Aqua Tots
- The Norris Center will not be conducting Learn to Swim or Aqua Tots until January. Currently we are in the process of revamping our swim program to offer a better service to our patrons.
About the Norris Center
The James Norris Physical Education Center, that includes over 275,000 square feet of space, is the busiest building on campus and the University building that is used most by the surrounding community. The Norris center is used for everything from aerobics classes to concerts and youth camps. It has served as a host for a number of regional high school basketball and hockey tournaments, as well as band camps. More information can be found on the About page
Our regular hours are posted on the Hours of Operation page.
We offer a number of ways for everyone to enjoy our facilities. More information on how you can use the Norris Center can be found on the Admittance page.
We offer a number of programs for the whole family to enjoy. From water polo to fitness classes and so much more, we have something for everyone to enjoy! Find out more on the Programs and Activities page.
Rentals and Reservations
Need to get a Tennis court for Friday? Want to rent the pool or the gymnasium for your event? Head on over to the Rentals and Reservations page for all the information you need.
Main Office: (906) 635-2602
Pool: (906) 635-2833