Resources for the navigation of LSSU Web Services
During orientation, students and parents attend a demonstration on how to use Anchor Access for course registration, billing, tuition payments and financial aid. Listed below are several resources to help you with the navigation of My.LSSU, Anchor Access and the Bill and Payment Suite, as well as, supplemental information to help you prepare for your first semester at LSSU.
Business Operations (Billing and Payments)
- Bill and Payment Suite (PDF) - Users manual
- Direct Deposit (PDF) - Set up instructions
- Parent Log-in (PDF) - Parents can view billing information but only if the student has ADDED them as an "authorized user" in the Bill and Payment Suite.
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Viewing and Accepting Financial Aid (PDF) - Anchor Access
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (PDF) - Requirements for retaining aid