Office of the President
LSSU Values Statement
- Excellence in Teaching and Learning. Teaching is our first priority and focuses on providing student/faculty interaction, learning, and research in current, relevant programs.
- Opportunity. Students have a wide range of opportunities to grow academically, professionally, culturally and socially. Opportunities are provided via work-study assignments, student organizations, internships, community outreach and leadership.
- Diversity. Students experience a campus community environment which is inclusive and welcoming.
- Ethics and Values. The University promotes an environment which values honesty, openness, and courteous behavior where everyone is treated with respect.
- Stewardship. LSSU provides a framework in which to leave the university and region financially and environmentally sound for future generations of LSSU students, alumni, and friends.
Approved by the Board of Trustees, November 11, 2011