||Other Working Conditions: Identification Card
||Date of Present Issue:||
||Date of Previous Issues:
07/71, 01/79, 11/81, 03/87, 01/89
All employees of the University shall carry a valid Lake Superior State University
identification card. New employees receive their card as part of the orientation
procedure, through the Office of Employee Relations. The card will include
a picture of the individual to whom it is issued. Upon request, adjunct instructors
will be issued a University identification card on an annual basis.
- This identification card is required for identification on campus, i.e.
by the Cashier in the Business Office for cashing personal checks.
- The identification card entitles regular, full- and part-time employees
to free tickets to University-sponsored events and athletic games, and if
so marked by the Employee Relations Office, to a discount on purchases at
the Campus Shoppe.
- Request for replacement of a lost I.D. card should be made in the Employee
- At the time of termination of employment, I.D. cards must be turned in
to the Employee Relations Office.
- Employees officially retiring from the University will receive a Retiree
Identification Card. This card entitles retirees to receive two free tickets
to any cultural or regular-season athletic events sponsored by the University
as well free use of Norris Center facilities (except for racquet ball courts).