Cultural Affairs Committee Fund
The Cultural Affairs Committee seeks to fund events that promote the value of art and culture, and have
the potential to generate broad based interest within the University Community. Such interest may be
demonstrated by applications that share several sponsors and/or funding sources. Applications related
directly to the University’s academic programs are especially encouraged.
The Following are general guidelines used in considering applications:
- All applications must be submitted on behalf of or with the support of one or more departments
or programs at the University. Written letters of support from all supporting or co-sponsoring
departments or programs must be submitted with the applications. The Committee encourages
- Student organizations may submit applications for funding. The application must be supported
by one or more departments or programs at the University and approved by the faculty or staff
sponsor of the student group.
- Funded projects are required to submit
a final report by the end of the academic year in which the event occurs. This final report must
include how the Committee’s funds were spent and the total program budget for the event.
- Recipients who do not submit final reports will not be considered for future grants until final
reports are received by the Committee.
- All applications must include an itemized budget and application form.