The forms and notices below are available for download.
- To view the form in your browser click one of the links below.
- To save the file to your computer right click the link and select Save Target As ... from the pop-up menu that appears.
These forms and notices are all in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.
- Add/Drop Information - Information about Adding and Dropping courses through the sixth day of the fall or spring semesters, or fourth day of the summer semester.
- Application for Auditing a Course - Use to get permission to audit a course. Audits are designed for someone who wishes to take a particular course for its content but not be graded for the course.
- Anchor Access Common Registration Add Errors - This information sheet outlines common registration add errors when adding classes using Anchor Access.
- Course Registration - Use this form to register for classes In-Line. Students may register Monday through Friday at the Registrar's Office located in the Fletcher Center for Student Services.
- Credit by Departmental Exam - Use to get permission to take a departmental examination for college credit instead of completing the actual course.
- Credit for Prior Learning - Use this form to apply for considersideration of prior learning credits.
- Credit/No Credit Application - Applications to take courses for Credit/No Credit must be completed and submitted to the Registrar's Office before the end of the Add/Drop period for the semester. Once the Add/Drop period has passed, students cannot change to or from Credit/No Credit in any course.
- Directory Restriction Request - Use this form to place directory restriction on your LSSU directory information. Careful consideration should be used in submitting this form. Please read all of the directions.
- Grade Appeal Record of Action - This form outlines the steps of the Grade Appeal Process.
- Graduation Application - If you are planning to graduate you must complete a Graduation Application. For more information please visit www.lssu.edu/registrar/graduation.php
- Change Graduation Information - This form is used to change your original Graduation Application information. Use this to change your expected graduation semester; change the address where your diploma is to be sent; remove minor(s); remove major (for graduates with multiple majors); change from B.S. Degree or B.A. Degree, etc.
- Instructor Override for Class Registration - Use to override required prerequisites for a course or use to get permission to take courses which require the instructor's permission due to course content. Requires the instructor's signature.
- Major Change Request - Students may use this form to change or add an additional degree, major, minor, and/or concentration, or change your catalog term for your Degree Audit. Note: The signature of the student and their new academic advisor is required.
- Michigan Undergraduate Guest Application - This form will serve as your application as a guest student at a Michigan College or University.
- My.LSSU Login Instructions and Request to Reset Password or User Name Notification - Detailed information regarding how to login to the My.LSSU portal. Also included is a form to request the reset of your password or request user name notification.
- On-line Registration Worksheet - Anchor Access - This form is used as a worksheet for new students attending LSSU for the upcoming term. Included are instructions for logging into My LSSU.
- Replacement Diploma request - Use to order a new LSSU diploma.
- Request for Name Change - Use to change your name at the University.
- Request for a Late Withdrawal and/or Tuition Appeal - Use to request a late withdrawal from a class(es) due to extenuating circumstances. The appeal application, a typed statement of extenuating circumstances, and documentation verifying the extenuating circumstances must all be submitted at the same time.
- Transcript Request - Use to request an Official Transcript from the Registrar's Office.
- Trial Schedule - A sample schedule for planning your semester courses.