Fall Semester 2016
- Open Registration began on Friday, April 1, 2016
- Fall classes will begin on Monday, August 29, 2016
- Additional Important Dates
Anyone 18 or older is welcome to enroll part-time (11 credits or less) in classes at LSSU. You do not need to be formally accepted unless you are working toward earning a certificate or degree, seeking financial aid of any kind (Veterans Affairs, Pell Grants, Guaranteed Student Loans, BIA, Basic Grants, etc.), or are NOT a United States citizen or permanent resident.
All stated prerequisite or co-requisite requirements for any courses you wish
to register for will need to be satisfied. If you have questions about specific
course prerequisite requirements, please consult the current year's Search Academic Catalog Course Descriptions or the instructor of the course. You may reach the instructor by calling the academic department responsible for the course.
- Checklist for Success (pdf)
- Student Registration Guide (pdf)
- Anchor Access Common Registration Add Errors (pdf)
- Add/Drop Course & Withdrawal Policy
- Printable Registration Form (pdf) - students may also register for classes by completing this form.
- Search Available Courses
- Tenative Spring 2017 Course Schedule (pdf)
- Search Academic Catalog Course Descriptions
- Search Textbook Information
- LSSU Subject Codes effective Fall 2006 (pdf)
Regional Center Students
Accepted students will register for classes during Orientation.
Currently Enrolled Students
- March 28 Seniors (88+ earned credits)
- March 29 Juniors (56-87 earned credits)
- March 30 Sophomores (26-55 earned credits)
- March 31 Freshmen (0-25 earned credits)
- April 1 Open Registration (New, Re-Admitted, Guest & Non-Degree Students)
If you have questions, concerns and/or comments regarding the above, please call us at 906-635-2682, email email@example.com, or visit the Registrar's Office, located in the Fletcher Center for Student Services.