Testing Services Department
Welcome to the Fall 2014 semester. Testing Services is located on the main floor of the Library, Room 253.
Access to 253 is through the main doors of the Library, off Parking Lot J, turning left past the Circulation Desk
and following the arrows.
Students who receive accommodations will schedule and test with Vicki Fox in the Disabilities Office.
Schedule a Test
For your convenience, it is recommended you schedule faculty make-up testing, Monday make-up testing, ALEKS/Plato and COMPASS testing online.
- To schedule online click here
- Online Assistance Contact: Cris Roll, Library Circulation Desk: 906 635-2817 email@example.com. 8-12 and 1-5 pm. M-F.
Marcia Jenkins-Ball in AV:
906 635-2400 firstname.lastname@example.org 7-11 and 12-4 pm. M-F.
- In Person: Cindy Doornbos, Testing Specialist, Library 253 Testing Room: 906 635-2027 email@example.com.
For assistance contact:
- Cris Roll, Library Circulation Desk: 906 635-2817 firstname.lastname@example.org. 8-12 and 1-5 pm. M-F.
- Cindy Doornbos, Testing Specialist, Library 253 Testing Room: 906 635-2027 email@example.com.
When scheduling a test, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your first and last name
- A telephone or extension number where you can be reached during the day
- The name and e-mail address of the professor
- The course number (i.e., ENGL110)
- The test or quiz number (i.e., Quiz #1)
At least two (2) school days advance notice is required for scheduling tests.
Students who elect to take their tests in the area provided by Testing Services will be required to sign an Informed Consent Form indicating that no unauthorized materials or information may be taken into or out of the testing area.
Cell phones are not allowed with you while you are testing. If you do bring your cell phone into the Testing Room you will be asked to turn it off, leave it in your backpack or with staff.
A picture ID is required to test.
Scheduling Tests Online
You are encouraged to schedule online through Service Buzz. The link is located on the Testing Services website (see above). Please click on the “Schedule an Appointment” icon and complete all information. An e-mail will be automatically sent to your instructor at the time you schedule your online appointment. You must speak with your professor prior to scheduling. Please remember to make your appointment a minimum of two school days in advance of your test date.
For proctoring, CLEP or other questions, please contact Carol Boger, Director of Testing Services, at: cboger@lssu,edu or at 906 635-2452. Her office is in LIB 252.