Testing Services is located on the main floor of the Library, Room 253. Access to 253 is through the main doors of the Library, off Parking Lot J, turning left past the Reference Desk and following the arrows.
Students who receive accommodations will schedule and test with Vicki Fox in the Disabilities Office.
Scheduling of Tests
You may schedule testing by using e-mail assistance or in person.
- E-mail Assistance Contact: Geralyn Narkiewicz, Director of Academic Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Person: Ask at the Library Circulation Desk
When scheduling a test, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your first and last name
- A telephone or extension number where you can be reached during the day
- The name and e-mail address of the professor
- The course number (i.e., ENGL110)
- The test or quiz number (i.e., Quiz #1)
At least two (2) school days advance notice is required for scheduling tests.
Students who elect to take their tests in the area provided by Testing Services will be required to sign an Informed Consent Form indicating that no unauthorized materials or information may be taken into or out of the testing area.
Cell phones are not allowed with you while you are testing. If you do bring your cell phone into the Testing Room you will be asked to turn it off, leave it in your backpack or with staff.
No electronic wrist wear of any kind will be allowed in the Testing Room. You will be asked to pull up your sleeves so Testing staff can determine if you are wearing an electronic device. If you wear an electronic wrist device, you will be asked to take it off, turn it off and leave it in your backpack or with staff.
A picture ID is required to test.