Testing Services Department
TEAS and Critical Thinking Testing for Nursing Admission
Each semester, Testing Services will set up and publish dates for Nursing Admission testing. The Spring 2013 Nursing testing deadline is the same date as the Nursing application deadline: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 5 pm.
Testing Services will provide the following dates for the two exams. Both tests will be done on computer. The fees are as follows: TEAS - $45 and Critical Thinking - $43. You may pay by personal check made payable to: LSSU or cash. You may pay in advance to the Director of Testing Services or pay the day of testing.
- Sunday, January 27: 1:00pm
- Friday, February 15: Noon
- Sunday, February 17: 1:00pm
- Sunday, March 10: 1:00pm
Due to the length of the TEAS exam, testing will take place ONLY on the dates listed above. Please allow four (4) hours for the testing. Seating is limited to 25 seats per session so sign up early for your preference.
Critical Thinking Dates:
- Tuesday, February 5: 12pm, 1pm
- Thursday, February 7: 2pm, 3pm
- Friday, February 8: 8am, 8:30am, 9am
- Monday, February 11: Noon, 12:30pm
- Tuesday, February 12: 1pm, 2pm, 3pm
- Wednesday, February 13: 8am, 8:30am, 1:30pm, 2pm, 3pm
- Friday, February 15: 8am, 8:30am, 9am, 9:30am, 10am
- Monday, February 18: 9am, 9:30am, 10am, 10:30am, 11am
- Wednesday, February 20: 8am, 8:30am, 1:30pm, 2pm, 3pm
- Thursday, March 7: 2pm, 2:30pm, 3pm, 3:30pm, 4pm
- Friday, March 8: 9am, 9:30am, 10am, 10:30am, 11am
- Monday, March 11: 9am, 10am, 10:30am, 11am
Critical Thinking Testing will take less than an hour.
The TEAS and Critical Thinking testing dates and times listed above are outside of the published Spring 2013 testing hours. Students will not be able to use the online Service Buzz scheduling software to schedule these testing times. To make a testing appointment, please e-mail Carol Boger, Director of Testing Services at: firstname.lastname@example.org to register for a testing date and time.
You will receive an e-mail confirming your testing date and time. Effective Fall 2012, students may take the TEAS and Critical Thinking tests more than once during an application period. Please plan accordingly.
A picture ID is required to test. Testing will take place in LIB 253, the Testing Room. Access to Room 253 is through the main doors of the Library, off the parking lot, through the metal detector and turning left past the Circulation Desk. Signs and arrows will direct you to Room 253.
Before you come to test, you will need to create a username and password on the www.atitesting.com website. Study materials are available for TEAS testing through atitesting.com or through amazon.com. For TEAS testing, we will be using Version V.
If you have any questions, please contact Carol Boger, Director of Testing Services at email@example.com.