Title III Strengthening Institution Grant
The Title III Project Coordinator, Shelley Wooley, will also chair the Title III Oversight Committee.
The Title III Oversight Committee will include:
- Shelley Wooley, Title III TALK Grant Director
- Bobbie Kyle, Activities Director and FCT Administrative Support Coordinator
- Matt Jurvelin, Vice President for Enrollment Services & Student Affairs
- Dave Myton, Associate Provost
- Nancy Neve, Advising, Registrar
- Marc Boucher, Library Director
- Joe Susi, Faculty Center for Teaching Co-Coordinator
- Cathy Chaput, Faculty Center for Teaching Co-Coordinator
- Geralyn Narkiewicz, Learning Center Director
- Sandy Hope, ESP Representative
- Gail Essmaker, Learning Technologist
The Title III Steering Committee will meet monthly and will provide a line of communication between all constituent groups and the project. This committee will further ensure the progress of the project and its integration into the functions of the university. The data collection and analysis for grant reporting will provide data about how the project is meeting its goals and objectives. The reports will be presented to the entire project team and across the campus community. The involvement of LSSU administrators, faculty, and staff will help ensure the institutionalization of the project as the grant concludes.
Oversight Committee Meeting Minutes