Redefining the Classroom

Row Houses

The row houses were built in the 1890s or early 1900s to house army officers and families. The President's House was once home to the commanding officer and his family. Today these structures are home to student housing, the Honors Program, Native American Center, Admissions Office and the Alumni Association.

For more information, visit the Row House stop on the Lake State Virtual Tour


Aerial view of the Officer's Row, circa 1940.


Officer's Row as it appears today.

Previous Stop:
Brady Hall

Next Stop:
Fletcher Center