Redefining the Classroom

Fire House

Fort Brady's fire house was built in early 1900s. When Lake State received university status in 1987 the Fire Hall was turned into a Child Development Laboratory for students studying early childhood education and human services to provide day care for local children.

For more information, visit the Child Center stop on the Lake State Virtual Tour


Fire House, circa 1935 (lower left corner).


Now the Regional Outdoor Center

Previous Stop:
Stockade

Next Stop:
Lost Buildings