Q. Where can visitors park?
A. Visitor parking is available in the following lots:
- Lot D: Located in front of the Administration building.
- Lot K: Located in front of the Arts Center.
Q. Where can students park?
A. Student parking is available in the following lots:
- Lot C: Reserved for residents of Osborn Hall and the Student Village, located between the Norris Center and the Physical Plant.
- Lot F: Reserved for residents of the University Rowhouse, located behind the Univeristy Rowhouses.
- Lot G: Reserved for residents of Easterday and Ryan Houses, located...
- Lot H: Reserved for residents of Brady Hall, located next to the Physical Plant.
- Lot L: Reserved for residents of Osborn Hall and the Student Village, located across the street from Crawford Hall.
- Lot O: Reserved for residents of Osborn Hall and the Student Village during the day, located between Osborn Hall and the Student Village.
- Lot S: Reserved for residents of Moloney and Neveu halls, located in front of Moloney and Neveu halls.
- Lot T: Reserved for residents of the Townhouses, located in front of the Townhouses.
Q. Where can commuters park?
A. Commuter parking is available in the following lots:
- Lots A and B: Located in front of the Norris Center.
- Lot E: Reserved for senior commuters,located behind the Center for Applied Sciences and Engineering Technology.
- Lot N: Located across the street from Lot B.
Q. Does my vehicle have to be registered?
A. Yes, all vehicles possessed, owned, or operated on campus must be registered.
Q. Where do I register my vehicle?
A. Parking permits for both students and visitors are available in the Cashier's Office, located inside of the Fletcher Center.
Q. Can I transfer a parking permit from the original vehicle if it hasn't expired?
A. No, a permit may only be displayed in the vehicle that it has been properly issued to.
Q. If I sell my car during the school year, can I be issued a new permit?
A. Yes, if your car is sold or transferred before the expiration on the permit a new decal or permit can be obtained without charge by bringing identifiable portions of the previous decal or permit to the Cashier's Office in the Fletcher Center or the Security Office in the Administration Building.
Q. Can I be issued a new parking permit to replace one that has been lost or stolen?
A. Yes, in the event of a lost or stolen permit or decal a new one can be obtained from the Cashier's Office by payment of the annual fee of registration.
Q. Can I leave my vehicle in a campus parking lot over breaks and vacation?
A. No, students are prohibited from parking their vehicles on campus during winter breaks or vacation periods, with the exception of H lot.
For more information, please click here to view the full parking policy.