Interested in publishing? Border Crossing offers credit-bearing publishing internships in fiction and poetry. This is a great opportunity to become familiar with the editing process and learn the best practices for submitting your own writing to journals, contests, agents, and/or publishers. Once you have earned credit in ENGL 221 and ENGL 223, you can apply for one of our internships by contacting the instructor. Please note that you must perform satisfactorily during the fall journals internship in a genre in order to progress to the editing internship in that genre for the spring, and the internship series must be taken in sequence.
- ENGL 399 Internship in Fiction Journals (1, FALL)
- ENGL 399 Internship in Fiction Editing (2, SPRING)
- ENGL 399 Internship in Nonfiction Journals (1, FALL)
- ENGL 399 Internship in Nonfiction Editing (2, SPRING)
- ENGL 399 Internship in Poetry Journals (1, FALL)
- ENGL 399 Internship in Poetry Editing (2, SPRING)
Contact Mary McMyne about the fiction internship series, Jillena Rose about the nonfiction series, and Julie Barbour about the poetry series.