Meetings – Tuesdays @ 9 pm in the Student Organization Center
January 2018 Events
16th – University Activities Board welcome mixer – 9 pm – Student Organization Center, Room 100 – Walker Cisler University Center
18th – Jitters featuring a Hot Chocolate Bar – 8 pm – The Galley – Walker Cisler University Center
19th – Laker Hockey at NMU – 7 pm – Peacock Cove viewing party – Walker Cisler University Center
20th – Laker Hockey at NMU – 7 pm – Peacock Cove viewing party – Walker Cisler University Center
21st – Laker Cinema presents Daddy’s Home – 6 pm – Peacock Cove – Walker Cisler University Center
21st – Laker Cinema presents Daddy’s Home 2 – 8 pm – Peacock Cove – Walker Cisler University Center
21st – Late Night Desserts – 8 pm – Peacock Cove -Walker Cisler University Center
22nd – Sailesh, Hypnotist – 9 pm – Arts Center
23rd – Art with Anne, Paint Nite – 5 pm and 7 pm – Walker Cisler University Center
24th – Wayne Hoffman, Mentalist – 9 pm – Superior Room, Walker Cisler University Center
25th – Jitters presents Matt Brown – 8 pm – The Galley – Walker Cisler University Center
26th – Bowling – 10 pm – Dondee Lanes (shuttles provided)
February 2018 Events
1st – Jitters featuring Home is Where the Heart is… – 8 pm – The Galley – Walker Cisler University Center
2nd – Laker Hockey vs Bemedji – 8 pm – Peacock Cove viewing party – Walker Cisler University Center
3rd – Laker Hockey vs Bemedji – 8 pm – Peacock Cove viewing party – Walker Cisler University Center
February 15-17 – Just Getting Started
- A two-hander action comedy in the vein of Midnight Run about an ex-FBI agent (Jones) and an ex-mob lawyer in the witness protection program (Freeman) having to put aside their petty rivalry on the golf course to fend off a mob hit.
March 22-24 – Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Having taken her first steps into the larger Jedi world, Rey joins Luke Skywalker on an adventure with Leia, Finn, and Poe that unlocks mysteries of the Force and secrets of the past.
March 29-31 – Paddington 2
- Paddington, now happily settled with the Brown family and a popular member of the local community picks up a series of odd jobs to buy the perfect present for his Aunt Lucy’s 100th birthday, only for the gift to be stolen.
April 12-14 – 12 Strong
- 12 Strong tells the story of the first Special Forces team deployed to Afghanistan after 9/11; under the leadership of a new captain, the team must work with an Afghan warlord to take down the Taliban.
April 26-28 – Annihilation
- A biologist signs up for a dangerous, secret expedition where the laws of nature don’t apply.
*subject to change*
Location: Student Organization Center; Room 100 Cisler Center
University Activities Board (UAB) – 2017-2018
Advisor – Sharmay Wood (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Coordinator – Kyrstin Sheridan (email@example.com)
Associate Coordinator – Heather Gregg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Student Engagement Coordinator – Cassie Merritt (email@example.com)
- Live Entertainment Coordinator – Abby Marinich (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Social Awareness and Diversity Coordinator – Meghan Casey (email@example.com)
- Publicity Coordinator – vacant
- Creative Events Coordinator – Kennedy Kunnert (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- University Sport and Spirit Coordinator – Britani Douglass (email@example.com)
- Outreach Coordinator – Cole Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org)