You should enroll in this program if you want to major in engineering but have not yet selected a specific field. You also should enroll in this program if you plan to transfer to an engineering program at another university after two years at Lake Superior State University.
Engineering Courses (21 credits)
- EGEE210 Circuit Analysis 4
- EGEM220 Statics 3
- EGNR101 Intro. to Engineering 2
- EGNR140 Linear Algebra and Numerical Methods for Engineers 2
- EGNR265 “C” Programming 3
- EGNR340 Advanced Numerical Methods for Engineers 1
- Approved Technical Electives (see advisor for details) 6
Mathematics and Science Courses (28 credits)
- CHEM115 General Chemistry I 5
- MATH151 Calculus I 4
- MATH152 Calculus II 4
- MATH251 Calculus III 4
- MATH310 Differential Equations 3
- PHYS231 Applied Physics for Engineers and Scientists I 4
- PHYS232 Applied Physics for Engineers and Scientists II 4
General Education: All LSSU Associate’s degree candidates must complete the LSSU general education core requirements, or have earned the MACRAO Stamp (Michigan Community College transfer students), or have completed the general education certification (Sault College transfer students).
A minimum of 64 credits (at the 100 level or higher) must be earned for graduation with a cumulative gpa of 2.00 or higher. A gpa of 2.00 or higher is also required in your Major, as well as in your General Education Core Requirements.
*Engineering course qualifies as General Education course