Bachelors Major Degree Audits
Associates Major Degree Audits
Certificate Degree Audits
Minor Degree Audits
Ready to graduate?
Two semesters before graduation:
- Submit a degree audit with the graduation procedures for each major and minor
- Graduation Application to the Registrar’s Office
- Audit must be signed by the chair of the school and dean
- Course substitutions and waivers must be approved
- You may not be listed in the commencement program unless your Degree Candidacy Form is completed six weeks before commencement.
Chemistry related links
- Chemistry Advising
- Chemistry Electronic Journals
- Scholarship Opportunities for Chemistry Majors
- Graduate Schools
- Chemistry Departments
- Michigan Guidance on CBD Industrial HEMP
- Here is more information on planning for graduate school.