Financial Aid Office
Student Disclosure Requirements for Certificate Programs offered at LSSU
Lake Superior State University offers two Certificate Programs that are eligible for federal financial aid. As required by federal regulation (34 CFR 668.6(b)), we are disclosing certain information about the programs to prospective students about the following programs:
54 Week Program - 47 Credits
51.3901 CIP Code
45 Week Program - 40 Credits
51.0904 CIP Code
- The name and U.S. Department of Labor's Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) code of the occupations that the program prepares students to enter.
- The on-time graduation rate for students completing the program.
- The tuition and fees the institution charges a student for completing the program within normal time.
- The typical costs for books and supplies.
- The job placement rate for students completing the program.
- The median loan debt incurred by students who completed the program (separately by Title IV loans and by other educational debt to include both private educational loans and institutional financing).