The Fund for LSSU - Giving You a Reason to Give
The 2015 granting process has now closed. Thank you to all applicants!
The Fund for LSSU uses annual gifts to LSSU to address the university’s areas of greatest need and opportunity.
Through a grant process, students can apply to use funds from the Fund for LSSU for projects that support or enhance education and the student experience at LSSU. The projects must fall under one of the four pillars: philanthropy, infrastructure, enrollment, and student professional development.
The 2015 grant recipients are (Applicant name - project name):
- Lucas Bradburn - Eastern Fish Health Conference
- Trace Hill - Automate 2015
- Steven Johnson - Electrophoresis Suite
- LSSU Investment Club - 2015 G.A.M.E. Forum
- NURS 325 - "Community Baby Shower"
- Shellie Masters - AMA International Collegiate Conference
- Ashley Moerke - Study Abroad in Belize
- Gislaine Peters - Piping Plover Conservation
- H. Russel Searight - MI Undergrad Psychology Research Conference
- Society of Women Engineers - 2014 National Conference
- Student Athletic Training Association - GLATA Annual Symposium
- Superior AquaSystems - Advancing Aquaculture in Michigan
In the 2014 pilot year of the Fund for LSSU grant process, nine student-focused projects were fully or partially funded. Read about their successful projects by clicking on the links below: