Living on campus at Lake Superior State University, you’ll have the chance to make long-lasting friendships and to become involved in a wide variety of University activities. Freshmen and sophomore students are required to live on campus.
Though not required, juniors and seniors may choose to live on campus, too. All housing on LSSU’s campus is within a five-minute walk of all campus facilities, including the dining hall, library, Student Activity Center and Barnes & Noble at Lake Superior State University.
- Brady Hall – Male residence hall for freshmen.
- Osborn Hall – Female residence hall for freshmen (large side) with limited availability to upper-class female and male (small side).
- Village – Open to students out of high school 15 months (traditional sophomores and above).
- Apartments – Open to students out of high school 27 months (traditional juniors and seniors).
- Townhouses – Open to students out of high school 27 months (traditional juniors and seniors).
- Living Learning Communities – Exceptions for certain academic programs apply.