The former Fort Brady barracks is now a first-year students residence hall with a maximum capacity of 196. A study lounge, mailboxes, laundry room, kitchen, game room, and recreation room are located in Brady Hall for students’ use. Brady Hall is also home to the offices for LSSU’s federally-funded Upward Bound program. The building is named after the Fort’s commander, Colonel Hugh Brady.
Hall Mailing Address
680 W. Easterday Avenue
Sault Ste Marie MI 49783
Brady Hall is comprised of single, double, and quadruple rooms. The beds, dressers, and desks are included. All beds are 80″ and use extra long sheets.
Brady Hall Room Layouts
Brady hall has 2, 3 and 4 person rooms throughout the building. Please note that a 2 person room is typically half of a split 4 person.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- All residence halls are tobacco free.
- 24-hour visitation is permitted among residents within their own hall.
- 24-hour visitation is permitted among nonresident guests within a limited length of stay of three (3) nights with approval from roommate(s).
- Nonresident guests must be escorted at all times.
- Quiet Hours:
- Sunday – Thursday: 10 pm to 10 am
- Friday and Saturday: Midnight to 10 am
- Building remains locked 24/7
Brady Hall is staffed by a Residence Hall Coordinator, seven Resident Advisors (RAs), and four Resident Success Coaches. The staff’s main goals are to provide the residents with valuable information, create a positive community through educational programming, maintain a safe and high-quality living environment and serve as a resource whenever a student has a question or concern.