BCBSM Insurance Information
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan provides insurance coverage for LSSU eligible employees. Below you will information and links to valuable information regarding the BCBSM insurance.
If you should incur charges from outside the BCBS claim area or from a non-participating provider, please complete the appropriate claim form and submit to BCBS for possible reimbursement:
Every employee group has a particular summary of coverage or what BCBS will cover for specific medical items. These summaries include information on medical, prescription (ARORx), dental and vision benefits (Heritage Total Services). The summaries of coverage for each employee group are below:
- ESP BCBS Benefits at a Glance Medical and Prescription
- ESP BCBS Benefits at a Glance Dental and Vision
- Faculty BCBC Benefit at a Glance Medical and Prescription
- Faculty BCBS Benefits at a Glance Dental and Vision
- AP BCBS Benefits at a Glance Medical and Prescription
- AP BCBS Benefit at a Glance Dental and Vision
Health and Wellness Information
As a BCBSM insured employee with LSSU, you have access to a variety of online services through www.bcbsm.com. You can create an online account using your BCBSM information and obtain a variety of health and wellness services.
- Follow these Instructions on how to create an online account with BCBSM
- This 24 Hour Nurse Line provides a nurse to answer your health questions, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Recommended Preventative Care Immunizations and Exams from Birth to Age 50 and up
- There is a Health Assessment that BCBSM offers online at www.bcbsm.com. By answering a few short questions, it assesses your current health and offers suggestions on how to make improvements. Here is a link to a short video on how to complete the assessment.
- Health Care Insurance Reform Information
- Healthy Blue Xtras and Blue365 Information – Save on nearly 90 different items from gym memberships to groceries.
- Blue Dental Connection – online tools for making decisions about dental health.