Majoring in Elementary Education...
Hometown: Sault Ste. Marie, MI
Activities on and off Campus:
- Water Skiing
- Step Aerobics
- Having sweet dance parties
Favorite thing about Lake State:
I feel very comfortable in the classrooms; the teachers are more like the "guide on the side" and invite students to express their opinions and re-actions without judgement. You get to know your classmates and professors really well.
Best thing about going to school in Sault Ste. Marie:
- Public supports LSSU
- Safe campus and city
- Year round outdoor activities: camping, skiing, snowmobiling, volleyball at Sherman Park.
What are some “Words of Wisdom” you would give to new LSSU Students?
- Use the Library and Norris Center, it's free so take advantage!
- Go to the free events that the student groups sponsor. They are always AWESOME!
- Be friends your orientation leaders because they are pretty much the coolest kids on campus!