Student Spotlight: Molly Campbell
Each summer, several students have the opportunity to learn more about their field of study (and themselves) by doing internships, research jobs, or REUs (Research Experience for Undergraduates). We will be highlighting their enriching summer experiences periodically.
- I learned that the possibilities are nearly endless–one idea can quickly lead to many others.
- I became much more comfortable and competent using NMR over the summer.
- I learned how important it is to be organized and keep a good lab notebook.
- I am definitely interested in doing further work in this field.
- I am fortunate to be at a school like Lake State where I have the opportunity to be involved in research like this as an undergraduate.