Students study science while experiencing life aboard a sailing vessel in a summer course aboard the Inland Seas sponsored by LSSU.
Previous Dean's Lists
Key Activities from Previous Semesters
- June 17 Second 6-week courses begin - Go to the LSSU calendar
- June 4-7 Campus visits of the Michigan Department of Education Committee of Scholars (COS) Team, and the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC) Team, each reviewing aspects of the university's teacher preparation programs. The TEAC process, leading to national accreditation of our education program, includes a "call for comment" in the form of a survey - All members of the community are invited to participate.
Spring 2013 Activities
- Final Report from the Digital Photo-Assessment Project - and cross-walk alignment to the Strategic Plan. This project surveyed 10% of all students, faculty and staff to identify good/bad areas of the university. Each contribution is aligned to the Critical Outcomes of the University Strategic Plan.
- Monitoring Reports submitted to HLC and posted with the accreditation update
- Comparison of Tenure and Promotion Processes
- 7th Annual State of Michigan Distinguished Professor of the Year Award
Fall 2012 Activities
[go back to Provost's homepage]