Redefining the Classroom

Post Headquarters

Brown Hall was built in early 1900s to house officers and to be the site of the post headquarters. It was first used by Lake State as the counseling center. Once the counseling center moved to South Hall, Brown Hall became the site for Lake State's Fine Arts Academy, with staff offices, studios, and music practice rooms.

For more information, visit the Brown Hall stop on the Lake State Virtual Tour


Brown Hall, post headquarters, circa 1920


Brown Hall, home to the Public Relations, Graphics and Web Services departments today.

Previous Stop:
Entrance

Next Stop:
Post Office