Students in the Honors Program have access to Ontario Hall, one of LSSU’s historic Row Houses. Entering Freshmen are eligible to live in the Hall if space allows.
Current residents are given preference for subsequent years. Their GPAs must be 3.4 or higher and they must be making satisfactory progress towards the honors degree.
1) Mark ‘Ontario Hall’ as your housing choice on you Housing Application.
- If a student has already submitted a Housing Application, a change of preference may be sent to Kristen Hartman () from Housing and Residential Life. Please also ‘cc’ the message to the Honors Director ().
2) Students must also submit the Living Learning Community (LLC) Application and request Ontario Hall as their LLC of choice.
- Applicants will learn if there is room in the house after a review by the Honors Director.
Benefits of Honors Housing
- Large double rooms
- More common area space
- Kitchen and laundry facilities
- Central campus location
- The opportunity to live in one of the original Fort Brady buildings
- The chance to interact with other fellow Honors students, outside of classes