LSSU’s Petoskey Regional Center offers a student-oriented approach to higher education. Our small class size, experienced faculty and the ability to pursue your educational dreams close to home are what the LSSU regional centers are all about. We are here for you – our students.
We are proud of the high-quality instruction we provide and of the personal attention that has always been a hallmark of the Lake Superior State University experience.
The LSSU Petoskey Regional Center is housed on the North Central Michigan College campus in Petoskey. For assistance in planning your educational goals, stop by our office on that campus or schedule an appointment with the Regional Center Director. We can help answer your academic questions in areas of admissions requirements, scholarship/financial aid, counseling, course selection and registration for classes.
Transfer Guides for LSSU’s Main Campus Programs (Sault Ste. Marie)
Starting at NCMC and interested in transferring to a program on LSSU’s main campus? Find out how your courses transfer by clicking on any of the programs below. (This is not a comprehensive list, additional guides are being developed. For a complete list of degree programs please view LSSU’s catalog at www.lssu.edu/catalog/.)
- Accounting: Bachelor of Science
- Business Administration: Bachelor of Science
- Business Administration-Entrepreneurship: Bachelor of Science
- Business Administration-International Business: Bachelor of Science
- Business Administration-Management: Bachelor of Science
- Business Administration-Marketing: Bachelor of Science
- Cannabis Business: Bachelor of Science
- Finance Economics: Bachelor of Science