ACBSP Conference Presentation: “Make it relevant–interesting.” (2019)
Dr. Ralf Wilhelms
(2017) Ralf Wilhelms and Shengxia Li. Strategic Management: For Managers and Entrepreneurs. E-Strategy Net, United States ISBN 978-0-692-90277-6
(2016) Ralf Wilhelms and Shengxia Li. Strategic Management: Integrated and Practical Approach. Wuhan University Press, China ISBN 978-7-307-17058-2
- International Markets for Diverse Regional Manufacturing Custer, International Journal of Business, Marketing, and Decision Sciences, Volume 8, Number 1, p22-32
- Social Benefits as Part of the Economic Evaluation of High Speed Rail, International Journal of Business and Economics Perspectives, Volume 9, Number 1, ISSN 1931-907
- Cultural layers: A Practical Approach for International Marketing, International Journal of Business Research, Academy of International Business and Economics 12(5).
- The Power of Compliments: Generating Positive Behavior Changes in Freshmen Students, ACBSP Annual Edition: Managing Business Education in the New Fiscal Reality, Volume 3. Overland Park, Kansas: Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Additive and Subtractive Differentiation Strategy, International Academy of Business Disciplines, 17(2).
- How we communicate about cultures: A Review of Systems for Classifying Cultures, and proposed Model for Standardization, Competitiveness Review, Emerald Publishing 19(2).
- Motivational factors in consumer decisions to participate in soccer lotteries: An international marketing study, ProQuest, Ann Arbor, ISBN 9780549886419
(2020) International Academy of Business and Public Administration Discipline Conference – Dallas Texas – April 23 – 25, 2020.
(2016). The Virtuous Cycle: Using Strategy Resources and Tactics to create successful Business Models. SMS Special Conference, Hong Kong
(2013). Geographic Clusters to Rural Economic Growth Initiative. Innovative Michigan Summit.
(2012). Practical approach to International Marketing. Annual Academy of International Business and Economics Conference, Las Vegas, NV.
(2010). A Viability study of the French Luxury Fashion Industry. Global Marketing Conference, Tokyo.
(2010). Strategy a Global Perspective, International Academy of Business Disciplines, Differentiation, Las Vegas, NV.
(2009), Global Entrepreneurship, International Leadership for Tomorrow, 8th Annual Leadership Conference, San Diego, CA
(2006), Cultural Influences in Management, USIU International Business Conference, Paris, France.