If you have multiple citations, you must submit an appeal for each one.
The following typically are not valid reasons to appeal a citation:
- Lack of legal parking
- Lack of convenient parking
- Time constraints, running late
- Lack of knowledge of the regulation(s)
- Never received the ticket(s) on vehicle
- Parking for “just a couple minutes”
- Failure to obtain a temporary permit
- Did not see the parking sign
- Someone else parked the car
- Affiliated with Lake Superior State University (student, faculty/staff), but on campus as a visitor
- Parked in visitor parking to avoid buying a permit
Students, Faculty and Staff
You have ten (10) calendar days to appeal this ticket online in your Anchor Access account under LSSU vehicle Registration & Ticket Information.
What you will do:
- Login to My.LSSU
- Click on Anchor Access within the LSSU Web Services Channel
- Click on the Student Tab
- Click on LSSU Vehicle Registration and Ticket Information.
- Click on Ticket
- Select Appeal and enter Comment
Visitors who are not registered with Public Safety, please do one of the following and turn form into Public Safety.
- Select, print and fill out the Parking Appeal Form
- Visit the Public Safety Office and request a Parking Appeal Form.