Campus Parking Policy and Information
Remember to check your LSSU campus map for directions on where to park with your particular parking permit.
Parking permits required for all vehicles on campus. Please see the “Parking Policy” link below for the full policy. Fines for parking violations may be paid in the Fletcher Center 1st Stop located in the Fletcher Center.
No permit? Are you a visitor? No problem! Come to the Public Safety Office and get a temporary parking pass, they are free and are available any time of day.
Temporary parking permits for visitors are available at the Public Safety Office located in the Administration Building. These permits are also available for use when driving an alternate vehicle.
Student Parking Permits
What you will need:
- Vehicle license plate number
- Drivers license number
- Make, model and color of vehicle
What you will do:
- Login to My.LSSU
- Click on Anchor Access within the LSSU Web Services Channel
- Click on the Student Tab
- Click on LSSU Vehicle Registration and Ticket Information
- Read the Terms of Vehicle Registration carefully. If you agree, press the Accept button. This will place you at the Vehicle Registration and Ticket Information Menu. Click on Request a Permit and follow the prompts. You may purchase a full-year or a half-year permit.
ON-CAMPUS Resident (living on-campus)
Your parking decal may be picked up during the sign in process on move-in day. After move-in day, you will be required to pick up your decal at the Fletcher Center 1st Stop, located in the Fletcher Center.
COMMUTERS (living off campus)
Your parking decal will be mailed prior to the start of school. If you do not receive your decal or have questions, please see the Fletcher Center 1st Stop located in the Fletcher Center or by calling 906-635-2600.