Printable Forms

The forms and notices below are available for download.

  • To view the form in your browser click one of the links below.
  • To save the file to your computer right click the link and select Save Target As … from the pop-up menu that appears.

These forms and notices are all in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.

  • Add/Drop Information – Information about adding and dropping courses through the sixth day of the fall or spring semesters or fourth day of the summer semester

  • Application for Auditing a Course – Use to get permission to audit a course. Audits are designed for students who wish to take a particular course for its content but not be graded for the course.

  • Credit by Departmental Exam – Use to get permission to take a departmental examination for college credit instead of completing the actual course.

  • Credit/No Credit Application – Applications to take courses for Credit/No Credit must be completed and submitted to the Registrar’s Office before the end of the Add/Drop period for the semester. Once the Add/Drop period has passed, students cannot change to or from Credit/No Credit in any course.

  • Directory Restriction Request– Use this form to place directory restriction on your LSSU directory information. Careful consideration should be used in submitting this form. Please read all of the directions.

  • Instructor Override for Class Registration – Use to acquire permission to take a course that is currently being restricted for prerequisite purposes or other reasons. This form requires the instructor’s signature or the dean or chair of the appropriate department.

  • Major Change Request – Students may use this form to change or add an additional degree, major, minor, and/or concentration, or change your catalog term for your Degree Audit. Note: The signature of the student and their new academic department chair or dean is required.

  • Request for a Late Withdrawal and/or Tuition Appeal – Use to request a late withdrawal from a class(es) due to extenuating circumstances. The appeal application, a typed statement of extenuating circumstances, and documentation verifying the extenuating circumstances must all be submitted at the same time.

  • Request to Change Graduation Information – This form is used to change your original Graduation Application information. Use this to change your expected graduation semester; change the address where your diploma is to be sent; remove minor(s); remove major (for graduates with multiple majors); change from B.S. Degree or B.A. Degree, etc.

  • Trial Schedule – A sample schedule for planning your semester courses.