Your academic experience will include a foundation in the basic sciences, mathematical concepts through algebra and trigonometry, general education, software, technology and automation. You will learn to apply your skills toward the solution of practical, industrial-type technical problems. During your senior year, you will participate in the construction-and-build semester of a real-world industrial project, working with engineers and company representatives. You will also have developed communication skills that will enable you to grow and succeed in your professional career.
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
- Industrial Automation
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Applied Manufacturing Technologies
- Ab Inito
- Bauer Controls
- Continental Automotive, Inc.
- Crockett Technologies
- Delaney Software Services
- Edgewood Chemical Biological Center
- Electrical & Computer Engineering / Purdue
- JR Automation
- PALTEL (Palestine Telecom)
- and many more!