Superior Simulation Center
The MyMichigan/LSSU Superior Simulation Center is an innovative instructional program and learning center that provides challenging and immersive simulation training through the use of the latest simulation technologies for nurses, paramedics, public service agents, and other practicing professionals.
Our mission is to provide an immersive learning environment using clinical simulation for the
enhancement of education and practice in the healthcare setting.
Our vision is to ensure growth in future healthcare professionals; that they are able to make
judgments and carry out safe, quality care based on critical thinking and research based
knowledge to facilitate disease prevention, health promotion, health maintenance, health
restoration and rehabilitation.
Our Core Values
The MyMichigan/LSSU Superior Simulation Center is a state-of-the-art facility that focuses on areas of education, training, innovation, and collaboration. The MyMichigan/LSSU Superior Simulation Center will:
• Offer simulation education and training to LSSU students and the community to teach the necessary skills to deliver and continue quality healthcare throughout the region
• Support LSSU’s Strategic Plan for student, employee, and community success
• Foster communication and teamwork through inter-professional and interdisciplinary teaching, learning, and training
• Promote innovative teaching and learning strategies with evidence-based practices
• Build on partnerships with the community and region