Kenneth J. Shouldice Library
About LSSU Library
Welcome to the Kenneth J. Shouldice Library, an instructional resources center for the students and employees of LSSU, and members of the community and region.
A highly trained staff is available to help you meet diverse informational and computing needs. The collection consists of over 130,000 volumes and over 150 databases which give students access to full text journal and periodical articles, as well as DVD’s, microforms and ebooks. Use Voyager, the online catalog to find library materials.
Once you’ve found your information, the LSSU Library offers ample room to study comfortably with seating for over 350, as well as individual and group study rooms.
Our goal is to serve you, our patrons. We are your information center.
Learning Commons Communiqué
LSSU Library’s monthly newsletter
Library Learning Commons Communique
- March 2023 Vol. 8 no. 5 Mar. 2, 2023Library Learning Commons Communique March 2023
- January February 2023 Vol. 8 no. 4 Feb. 9, 2023Library/Learning Commons Communique January February 2023
- November December 2022 Vol. 8 no. 3 Feb. 9, 2023Library/Learning Commons Communique November December 2022
- October 2022 Vol. 8 no. 2 Feb. 9, 2023Library/Learning Commons Communique October 2022
- August September 2022 Vol. 8 no. 1 Aug. 14, 2022Library/Learning Commons Communique October 2022 Please click here for the pdf version of the Communique
- April 2022 Vol. 7 no. 7 Apr. 1, 2022Click here to access the pdf version
- March 2022 Vol. 7 no. 6 Mar. 1, 2022Click here to access the pdf version
- January/February 2022 Vol. 7 no.5 Jan. 6, 2022Click here to access the pdf version
- December 2021 Vol.7 no.4 Dec. 1, 2021Click here to access the pdf version
- November 2021 Vol. 7 no. 3 Oct. 29, 2021Click here to access the pdf version
Executive Director of Marketing and Communications and Web Accessibility Coordinator
R. W. Considine Hall
Director of Library/Academic Services and Web Accessibility Coordinator
Lake Superior State University is committed to making reasonable accommodations related to its facilities, programs, or services for qualifying students, staff, faculty, and campus guests with disabilities as required by applicable laws. If any programming or activity is scheduled in an inaccessible space, requests for relocation shall be made to the Human Resources office at 906-635-2213, if possible, 48 hrs prior to the event. View Accessibility Statement Details